The Love One Another Curriculum is developed from our school Christian vision 'Love one another as I have loved you' John 15:12.
In order to 'love one another', children are taught:
- To have the confidence to name and talk about their feelings and take care of them self and others
- To have the confidence and social skills to mix well with others and resolve conflicts effectively
- To feel safe enough to trust in others and be willing to take risks, challenge myself and actively participate
- To develop positive qualities for learning
- To have an eagerness and enthusiam for new experiences
- To be skilled in oracy and with good communication skills
- To be assured of their own identity and faith and respectful of others and quickly develop a deep sense of belonging in an unstable world
The curriculum is underpinned by the research of Professor John Hattie, Dr Paul Bloomberg and the Education Endowment Foundation and The Sutton Trust.