Friday 8th May is VE Day. As it is a Bank Holiday you do not need to do any school work.
VE Day is a celebration of Victory in Europe Day, when the Second World War was won.
This year is the 75th anniversary of the victory!
Find out more here:
Here are some ways you can join in the celebrations. Please share your photos with us!
- Make jam sandwiches and have a VE Day tea party or picnic in the living room.
- Make bunting.
- Make a replica war time medal using kitchen foil, ribbon and cardboard.
- Speak to someone elderly who may have been alive during the war to tell them what it was like.
- Make a card for Captain Tom Moore to say thank you.
- Paint a VE day themed stone.
- Make poppies.